REASONS TO SEEK SUPPORT
No matter the reason, reach out and call or chat with a counsellor anytime of the day or night from anywhere in the world. Here are some suggested reasons to seek support:
- Mental health support
- Managing pandemic burnout
- Achieving work-life-school balance
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Managing stress, depression and anxiety
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Tensions with family members, friends or roommates
- Academic issues
- Suicidal ideation
- Relationship issues
- Loneliness or homesickness
If this is an emergency, please contact your local emergency services immediately.
For real-time telephone support, please call: 1-844-451-9700 (Canada & USA) / +1-416-380-6578 (anywhere else) or Download the My SSP app to chat with a counsellor.