keepmesafe and Morneau Shepel logo

Call Us Free: 1-800-123-4567

How it works

How it works

The service is available to international and domestic students in Canada and the USA currently enrolled in the program.

Contact your school administration for more information.

You can get immediate assistance by using one of the following methods:

  1. Phone and speak directly to a counsellor 24/7 in your own language and culture
  2. Access the chat system to communicate online 24/7
  3. Review the mental wellness articles for quick information

Call in Canada and U.S.


Call collect outside Canada and U.S.


Download the app

Apple Store Google store

How does it work?

Watch the video

Counsellors are available 24/7 by phone, chat, email, video-conference and if needed, in person. The service is completely private and confidential.

Frequently asked questions (FAQs)

There are no overall limits, but the service is designed to be a short-term program

No, there are no costs as long as your school has purchased the service. There may be additional costs if you are directed to local services outside the school or program such as psychologists, community counsellors, etc.

Yes, you can use the service and also see counsellors at your school.

Unless there is an emergency situation where you or someone else is in danger, absolutely nothing will be shared with anyone without your written approval.

Yes, you can ask for counselling services that make you feel the most comfortable.

There are over 25 different languages available when your call is answered. If there is a language issue that cannot be immediately supported within the Assistance Centre, a translation service will be transferred directly into the call.

Yes, this service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, no matter where you are using the service from, as long as you continue to be enrolled by your school.

No, your family is not automatically covered if your school has chosen the service.

If you feel the situation is urgent please call 911. You can also contact the service to help you resolve the issue.

facebook twitter google plus youtube linkedIn